- 8 million users installed 9 adware apps from Play Store HackRead
- Android phone WARNING as 9million handsets infected by malware that ‘monitors your screen’ The Sun
- Android WARNING: Dozens of Google Play Store apps infect MILLIONS of phones with malware Express
- 5 Android apps you shouldn’t miss this week! – Android Apps Weekly Android Authority
- Adware riddled 9 Android apps with over 8 million installs detected on Google Play store International Business Times, India
- View full coverage on Google News
This is the second time in one week that adware apps have been found on Google Play Store while Google was clueless about the issue.
ANDROID phone users are being warned about scam apps that have infected millions of handsets. The rogue apps can monitor your screen and push hidden ads onto your phone – making money for scammers.
ANDROID users have been put on alert after more than 80 Google Play Store apps infected millions of smartphones around the world.
The 277th Android Apps Weekly is out! This week we talk about a big milestone for Google Assistant, a potentially new mobile Final Fantasy game, and Cerberus' trouble with Google's new permission changes along with more apps and games news!
Be advised, most of the adware riddled Android apps disguise themselves as universal TV and home appliance remote on Google Play store.