- Australian Open: Australian Open: Andy Murray takes to court as Dan Evans wins but Kyle Edmund bows out The Times
- Australian Open 2019: Kyle Edmund loses but Dan Evans goes through BBC Sport
- Kyle Edmund calls his Australian Open exit a 'reality check' SkySports
- Dan Evans sets up clash with Roger Federer but Kyle Edmund crashes out The Guardian
- Kyle Edmund crashes out of Australian Open with first-round defeat Daily Mail
- View full coverage on Google News
The latest twist in the tortuous path of Dan Evans’ tennis career was a positive one as the 28-year-old today won his first grand-slam match after a one-year drugs ban.But while there was delight at the prospect of a notable rise up the ATP Tour rankings for Evans after his Australian Open first r
British number one Kyle Edmund is out of the Australian Open after a first-round defeat by Tomas Berdych, but Dan Evans is through.
British No 1 Kyle Edmund fell at the first hurdle of the Australian Open on Monday morning.
Dan Evans won his first match in the main draw of a grand slam for two years but last year’s Australian Open semi-finalist Kyle Edmund was beaten in straight sets by Tomas Berdych
Kyle Edmund will tumble out of the world's top 20 after his comprehensive Australian Open defeat at the hands of Tomas Berdych in the first round.