- Brexit news: ’Parliamentary pygmies like Bercow’ staging coup against Britain – Starkey Express.co.uk
- Forget Theresa May's deal and leave on WTO terms, a dozen ex-Conservative ministers urge MPs Telegraph.co.uk
- 24 hours to save Brexit as Boris urges MPs to defeat May's deal Daily Mail
- Jeremy Corbyn blasts 'disgraceful' attacks on John Bercow in Brexit bias row Mirror Online
- MPs are plotting take control of the Brexit process, meaning Theresa May's government 'would lose its ability to govern' Business Insider
- View full coverage on Google News
BRITAIN has a “pygmy Parliament of Pygmies” – with speaker John Bercow the “pygmy-in-chief”, right-wing historian and television presenter David Starkey has said in a stinging attack which also targeted former Tory attorney general Dominic Grieve and ex-Tory MP and journalist Matthew Parris.
A dozen former Conservative ministers including Boris Johnson, David Davis and Dominic Raab are urging Tory MPs to vote down Theresa May’s deal and leave the European Union on World Trade Organisation terms.
In an open letter the Tory rebels including Boris Johnson (pictured) said it was 'right to vote down this bad deal' and said Britain should have the 'confidence' to leave on WTO terms.
Business Insider France est un site d’information sur l’économie, les technologies, les entrepreneurs, l’innovation, les découvertes et bien plus encore. En texte, en images, en vidéos et en graphiques, de l’actualité essentielle et percutante.