- Brexit: Theresa May's allies accuse MPs of 'very British coup' after eavesdropping in cloakroom Mirror Online
- It’s decision time for Theresa May’s Brexit deal. What happens next? The Guardian
- Remain MPs 'plotting to stop Brexit with speaker John Bercow's help' Metro.co.uk
- Jeremy Corbyn blasts 'disgraceful' attacks on John Bercow in Brexit bias row Mirror Online
- END OF DEMOCRACY? 'It's game over for Brexit' as MPs plot 'COUP' to stop UK leaving EU Express.co.uk
- View full coverage on Google News
MPs look likely to reject the PM’s withdrawal agreement. There are a number of scenarios that could follow
A 'very British coup' is being plotted in Westminster by remainer MPs who want to block Brexit - and Commons speaker John Bercow has been accused of helping them do...
THE UK could plunge into a full-blown constitutional crisis next week, with MPs plotting to take control of the Brexit process and potentially reverse the referendum result of 2016.