- China trade slowdown sparks fresh global economic fears - business live The Guardian
- China exports fall most in 2 years as slowdown and trade war bite Financial Times
- China's 2018 trade surplus with the US hits record high $323 billion as trade war continues Daily Mail
- China's exports saw biggest fall for two years in December BBC News
- Weak global electronics demand hitting Chinese exports Financial Times
- View full coverage on Google News
Fears over the health of the world economy grow as eurozone factory output slide and Chinese exports shrink
China's 2018 trade surplus with the US surged to a record $323.3 billion, but exports contracted in December as the delayed impact of President Trump's tariff hikes started to hurt demand.
Both exports and imports fell last month, but the trade surplus with the US hit a record high in 2018.