- Dancing on Ice's Brian McFadden performs despite shoulder injury — but fans are convinced he threw shade at Westilife DigitalSpy.com
- Inside Gemma Collins' fridge as Dancing On Ice star reveals MASSIVE weight loss Liverpool Echo
- Dancing On Ice shock exit fears for Brian McFadden after horror fall Mirror Online
- Dancing On Ice’s Brian McFadden makes epic return to the ice despite dislocating shoulder – and makes shady di The Sun
- Dancing on Ice's Brian McFadden might not skate after injury in rehearsals HELLO! Magazine
- View full coverage on Google News
Brian McFadden performed on Dancing on Ice on Sunday night (January 13) despite partially dislocating his shoulder in rehearsal — but viewers are also convinced he dug out his former band, Westlife.
The TOWIE star has been showing off her new, slimmer figure
Ex-Westlife singer Brian has been left 'really anxious' by the fall and it is not yet clear whether he will still skate tomorrow
Brian described the ordeal as 'frustrating' after hurting himself while practising a lift hours before his debut
Dancing on Ice star Brian McFadden has injured himself during rehearsals and might not be able to continue in the competition.