- Debenhams ‘to close 90 stores putting 10,000 jobs at risk’ as part of turnaround plan The Sun
- 10000 jobs at risk as Debenhams plans to close dozens of stores expressandstar.com
- Debenhams could close up to 90 stores and axe 10,000 jobs as part of rescue plan Daily Mail
- Debenhams' Kent stores face more uncertainty amid closure claims Kent Online
- UK manufacturers can afford to wait on an EU deal, but not to crash out The Guardian
- View full coverage on Google News
Debenhams is reportedly considering closing over half of its UK stores in a radical rescue plan, putting more jobs at risk
Retail giant Debenhams could cut about 10,000 jobs as part of an attempt to keep the company afloat amid plunging profits.
Debenhams could close down up to 90 stores, resulting in the loss of 10,000 jobs, as part of an ongoing radical restructuring plan, it has been reported.
The future of dozens of Debenhams stores hang in the balance as it looks to avoid slumping into administration.
Theresa May says any delay to article 50 will force companies out of Britain. But the alternative – a bad Brexit – is worse