- DUP rejects 'meaningless assurances' from EU on Brexit backstop - Dodds calls for 'real changes' to withdrawal agreement Belfast Telegraph
- Brexit: Did Theresa May fail to understand the DUP? BBC News
- EU rejects Irish backstop time limit but backs technological solution The Guardian
- Brexit: Simon Coveney says Ireland must hold its nerve BBC News
- What does the week ahead hold for the Brexit debate? The Guardian
- View full coverage on Google News
The DUP has rejected the
The reassurances the prime minister secured from Brussels have not led to support from the Northern Irish party.
No 10 publishes exchange of letters between May and senior EU figures
Simon Coveney makes the remark as letters issuing reassurances on the Irish backstop are published.
It is a crucial juncture for all sides as MPs prepare to vote on Theresa May’s deal