- Energy ministers eye new formula to pay for Britain's nuclear power plants The Times
- Hitachi to decide on fate of UK nuclear plant BBC News
- After Wylfa — the case for an independent review of UK energy policy Financial Times
- Britain's nuclear future thrown into chaos as Japanese firm gets set to pull out of £16billion deal Daily Mail
- This is how much taxpayers' cash was spent on council trips abroad Daily Post
- View full coverage on Google News
Ministers will be forced to pioneer a new way of financing nuclear power after Hitachiwalked away from a £16bn plant in north Wales.The suspension of the Japanese giant’s Horizon project on Anglesey, expected to be confirmed at a board meeting tomorrow, will force the government to lure investors wi
Government nuclear policy is under scrutiny amid reports the Japanese firm may scrap a £20bn reactor.
Japanese firm Hitachi is set to ditch its £16billion power station in Wales – leaving Britain’s nuclear strategy at the mercy of Chinese investors.
The cost of the fact-finding missions to Japan and Ireland has been revealed