- Fast-track Irish lorry lane at Calais will ensure we have no truck with Brexit The Times
- What happens to the Irish border without a deal on Brexit? Sky News
- May's Brexit Deal Is Not Just A Capitulation – It's A Decapitation Of Our Great Nation HuffPost UK
- Could there be a hard border in Ireland? Sky News
- 'Union is SECURE!' Former Taoiseach rejects claims hard Brexit to lead to UNITED Ireland Express
- View full coverage on Google News
The French government is planning to give Irish hauliers a dedicated traffic lane at Calais port to allow them to avoid post-Brexit tailbacks of trucks arriving from the UK. French transport minister Elisabeth Borne told Irish politicians and business representatives during a meeting in Dublin last
It was barely mentioned during the referendum campaign, but the border on the island of Ireland has become the defining issue.
The UK’s first working day post-Brexit will be April Fools’ Day, and if we leave with this deal, we, our children and grandchildren will be treated as fools for evermore
One of the big remaining questions over Brexit is what happens at the Irish border if the UK leaves the EU without a deal. Neither the British or Irish gover...
FORMER Irish Prime Minister John Bruton rejected claims suggesting a hard Brexit would make a referendum to unite Ireland and Northern Ireland 'more likely.'