- Ghosn focuses on next rescue: Himself Automotive News Europe
- Wife of ex-Nissan boss urges action on 'harsh' detention BBC News
- Former Nissan chief Carlos Ghosn suffering 'draconian' treatment in jail, wife says The Guardian
- Carlos Ghosn's wife slams Japan detention as 'draconian' in letter to Human Rights Watch The Japan Times
- Ex-Nissan Boss Kept In "Harsh" Japan Detention, Says Wife To Rights Group NDTV News
- View full coverage on Google News
To hear Ghosn's lead lawyer tell it, the ousted Nissan chairman -- even after two months in a Tokyo jail cell -- is calm, cool and laser-focused on the task of proving his innocence in court.
The lengthy detention of executive Carlos Ghosn has drawn some criticism of Japan's justice system.
Carole Ghosn says he’s being interrogated for hours each day to extract a confession
The wife of Nissan's former chairman Carlos Ghosn has written a letter to Human Rights Watch, a global advocacy group, criticizing her husband's long deten