- Hugh Grant appeals over script stolen in car break-in BBC News
- Hugh Grant appeals for return of script after thieves broke into car Daily Mail
- Hugh Grant begs for help after car is broken into and thieves steal script Mirror Online
- Hugh Grant issues plea after script stolen in car break-in Sky News
- A Very English Scandal star Hugh Grant urges thieves to return stolen script after car break-in The Independent
- View full coverage on Google News
The actor said papers taken from his car contained weeks' worth of notes.
Hugh Grant has revealed this morning that a thief broke into his car on the drive outside his Kensington home and stole the script for a new project and his children's medical cards.
Actor made a plea for a bag that was taken that he said could also contain his children's medical IDs
Hugh Grant has appealed to thieves to return a stolen script he was working on. The A Very English Scandal actor took to Twitter to ask the people who broke into his car and stole a bag to “at least” bring back the “weeks worth of notes and ideas” that had been taken.