- MPs offered police protection in their own homes as crunch Brexit vote nears Manchester Evening News
- Fury at 'despot' Speaker as PM's allies admit her fate could rest in his hands amid Brexit revolt Daily Mail
- Cabinet Ministers Back Moves To Force Theresa May To Implement ‘Plan B’ Brexit Voted By Commons HuffPost UK
- Brexit news: ’Parliamentary pygmies like Bercow’ staging coup against Britain – Starkey Express.co.uk
- ANDREW PIERCE: Speaker John Bercow squeezes out bullying debate Daily Mail
- View full coverage on Google News
Greater Manchester Police has asked MPs whether they want extra security at their advice surgeries as tensions over Brexit rise
John Bercow could effectively end the Prime Minister's career if he allows a 'coup' bid to go ahead that could see the government stripped of control over business in Parliament.
BRITAIN has a “pygmy Parliament of Pygmies” – with speaker John Bercow the “pygmy-in-chief”, right-wing historian and television presenter David Starkey has said in a stinging attack which also targeted former Tory attorney general Dominic Grieve and ex-Tory MP and journalist Matthew Parris.
ANDREW PIERCE: Not only incandescent over his anti-Brexit shenanigans, many MPs are also furious with Speaker John Bercow for curtailing a parliamentary debate on bullying.