- Secretary of State Pompeo Says Diplomatic Crisis in Qatar 'Has Dragged on Too Long' TIME
- Saudi Arabia must hold Jamal Khashoggi's killers 'accountable', Pompeo vows Daily Mail
- Saudi aide threatened to ‘rape and kill’ women’s rights activist Financial Times
- Pompeo pushes for end to Gulf dispute during Qatar visit Al Jazeera English
- My Sister Is in a Saudi Prison. Will Mike Pompeo Stay Silent? The New York Times
- View full coverage on Google News
Breaking news and analysis from TIME.com. Politics, world news, photos, video, tech reviews, health, science and entertainment news.
US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said on Sunday he will ask Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman to ensure the killers of journalist Jamal Khashoggi are held accountable.
US secretary of state on Qatar visit urges an end to a diplomatic rift between Washington's Gulf allies.
The United States secretary of state is visiting Riyadh — but political prisoners are not on his agenda.