- Teenage boy is stabbed on south-east London high street minutes before the start of school Daily Mail
- London news: Teenage boy stabbed in Lewisham high street | Daily Star Daily Star
- Teenage boy stabbed on way to school in south London Metro.co.uk
- Lewisham stabbing: Teenage boy knifed in broad daylight on south-east London high street Evening Standard
- View full coverage on Google News
Police were called to Lewisham High Street, south-east London this morning after the youngster was attacked.
A TEENAGE boy has been rushed to hospital after being stabbed in a high street in London.
A young boy has been rushed to hospital after being stabbed during rush hour in south London. Police confirmed they were scrambled to Lewisham High Street after the boy, in...
A teenage boy has been rushed to hospital after being knifed on a high street in south east London this morning, according to the Met. Police scrambled to the scene on Lewisham high street shortly after 8.30am this morning following reports of a stabbing. The young boy, believed aged in his mid-teens, was taken to hospital. A spokesman for Scotland Yard said his injuries were
A group of MPs and campaigners have called for misogyny to be made a hate crime as new data reveals gender is the most common cause of hate crime for women. Analysis of crime figures by the Fawcett Society estimated there were around 67,000 incidents of hate crime based on gender last year – with the women’s rights charity saying 57,000 of those were targeted at women.