- The UK enters a historic week with no idea how it will end CNN
- Fury at 'despot' Speaker as PM's allies admit her fate could rest in his hands amid Brexit revolt Daily Mail
- Cabinet Ministers Back Moves To Force Theresa May To Implement ‘Plan B’ Brexit Voted By Commons HuffPost UK
- ‘Parliament at its best’: John McDonnell praises Commons Brexit chaos, says Labour will compromise to prevent no deal iNews
- Brexit news: ’Parliamentary pygmies like Bercow’ staging coup against Britain – Starkey Express.co.uk
- View full coverage on Google News
Theresa May has embarked on many crucial weeks in her two-and-a-half-year premiership, thanks to Brexit, but these coming days look set to be the most decisive yet.
John Bercow could effectively end the Prime Minister's career if he allows a 'coup' bid to go ahead that could see the government stripped of control over business in Parliament.
The shadow chancellor said it was the best time for MPs to be thinking independently and in the best interests of their constituents
BRITAIN has a “pygmy Parliament of Pygmies” – with speaker John Bercow the “pygmy-in-chief”, right-wing historian and television presenter David Starkey has said in a stinging attack which also targeted former Tory attorney general Dominic Grieve and ex-Tory MP and journalist Matthew Parris.