- Trump losing battle to avoid blame for shutdown as day 23 rolls on The Guardian
- THREE new polls show president taking blame for closure Daily Mail
- Trump losing blame game over shutdown – but increase in support for wall could see president dig in further The Independent
- No wonder Trump is in such a foul mood The Washington Post
- Warner: 'History will show' Trump botched shutdown talks CNN
- View full coverage on Google News
Poll shows 53% of Americans blame Trump and Republicans, while president reportedly believes shutdown is a win for him
Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham said President Trump is ready to make a deal with Democrats to reopen the government as three new polls show the GOP is taking the blame for the shutdown.
Donald Trump is losing the battle to avoid blame for the government shutdown according to the latest polls, as he seeks funds to build his promised wall on the US-Mexico border. More than half of American’s now say that the president and Republicans are responsible for the closure, which has reached a record 23 days, but the key takeaway for Mr Trump will be that public
Virginia Democratic Sen. Mark Warner predicts that observers will eventually believe President Donald Trump mishandled the standoff that has created the ongo...