- Trump rejects Lindsey Graham's proposal to reopen government The Guardian
- Trump equates illegal immigrants with paedophiles in attempt to justify need for border wall The Independent
- Trump goes after 'Nancy and Cryin' Chuck' again on Day 24 of the shutdown Daily Mail
- Morning Bits: Trumps travails hang over the GOP The Washington Post
- Trump news: Trump blames ‘Nancy and Cryin Chuck’ for government shutdown - latest tweets Express.co.uk
- View full coverage on Google News
Trump says he is not interested in Republican senator’s plan to temporarily end the shutdown
Donald Trump has claimed that thousands of illegal immigrants who have sexually abused children are currently in prisons in Texas, upping his rhetoric as he seeks to justify funding for his border wall.
President Donald Trump once again unloaded on Democrats for the government shutdown saying it has 'become their fault.'
DONALD Trump has fired off a series of tweets directed at Democrats over the government shutdown, now in its 24th day. Here is all the latest.