- Two ties make for an unusual night at the Critics' Choice Awards AOL UK
- Christian Bale's British accent continues to baffles fans at Critics' Choice Awards Daily Mail
- Lady Gaga: Critics' Choice 2019 winner REFUSES to leave stage after she accepts award Express
- Critics' Choice 2019: Best dressed stars arrive on the red carpet Daily Mail
- Critics' Choice Awards worst dressed: Lucy Boynton and stars who missed the mark Mirror Online
- View full coverage on Google News
Sometimes picking just one winner can be hard. No entity knows that better than the Critics' Choice Awards. Ever since the very first Critics' Choice Awards ceremony in 1996, in which
Christian Bale took to the podium to collect the Best Actor in a Comedy prize at the Critics' Choice Awards on Sunday - but it was his British accent that really made an impression on viewers.
LADY GAGA won Best Actress at the 24th annual Critics' Choice Awards 2019 for her performance in A Star is Born, a romantic drama film directed by actor Bradley Cooper. However, the singer’s acceptance speech was interrupted.
She's known for her boundary-pushing, unforgettable fashion. But Lady Gaga rejected the theatrical in favour of a surprisingly classical look on Sunday night - as she led the best dressed.
While some stars turned heads on the blue carpet in Santa Monica, these fashion choices left us scratching ours